Friday, May 26, 2017

Today's show and tell

The May 15 sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches is a fun one, and I had a good time creating my layout. It features the little half-size Sears Kenmore sewing machine that I got for my birthday, as wll as the Reset Girl collection from Simple Stories,


And this is my layout:



I found some photos from a trip to Florida in 1981, when my oldest daughter was 3. I used the May 21 sketch from the Citrus Twist Kits blog and the May Citrus Twist main kit and add ons for a collage-type layout:



Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Both layouts are fabulous. Love your embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

Meraj Zaidi said...

Both the layouts are so wonderfully awesome...love these :) BL

Sandra Brimelow said...

I love sewing machines, this one is cute, and I love that you scrapped about it. A really cute layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Whitaker said...

"Sew" pretty, love your page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

LisaM said...

Both layouts are wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Christine said...

LOVE! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!