Friday, April 21, 2017

That was fast!

Our youngest granddaughter, Charleighj has become my most frequent scrapbook subject. First of all. she is adorable; but probably most importantly, her Mama takes lots of photos and shares them. Last week she turned seven months old -- already! Her first year is flying by.

I documented it with a sketch ftom Sketches in Thyme and the lovely Aptil main kit, embellishment and patterned paper add ons from Citrus Twist Kits, This is the sketch:


And this is my layout. I used three 3 x 4-inch photos to accommodate the pictures that I had.


That's all for today. Thanls for looking, and have a great weekemd!

8 comments:

Chris C said...

Fantastic take on the sketch - so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

She's adorable! I love the banner. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Nicole Robinson said...

What a adorable layout! Adorable baby too!! BL

phamil said...

She's a cutie and I love the page! The banner is so colorful and fun! BL

Camille Short said...

Love the layout with Citrus Twist and your granddaughter. Thanks for great inspiration! Bloggie Love

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is so adorable! Love the way you used the sketch! BL

LisaM said...

Super cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Colleen said...

Barb she is just adorable and I love the sweet colors on your page. BL