Friday, February 17, 2017

One kit, four layouts (with more to come)

I was so excited last Saturday when my February Citrus Twist Kit and extras arrived; the package had a projected delivery date of Monday. I dove in right away and created this layout, using the main kit, the embellishment add-on and patterned paper add-on. I also used a Citrus Twist sketch.



The next two layouts also were created with the same kit and with Citrus Twist sketches:




This one was based on sketch #303 at Creative Scrappers. I love this kit's versatility! 


 I do have one more layout completed with this kit, but I haven't taken its picture yet. And I still have plenty of paper and a ton of embellishments. Thanks for stopping by; have a great day!


3 comments:

Nicole Robinson said...

These are all really great layouts!! BL

Camille Short said...

All very nice!

Jen My Scrap Menagerie said...

What a wonderful group of layouts! Kits are great aren't they? BL