Saturday, February 25, 2017

Grandkids and a wedding

This week I have more layouts this week featuring some of the grandkids, plus a double-page wedding spread.

I used sketch #263 from the Sketches in Thyme blog and the February main kit and add ons  from Citrus Twist Kits for this fun layout of my granddaughter Anna's birthday party, The two big paper piecings are designs from The Silhouette Design Store. I also designed and cut the Annamaul and the MicroBruisers piecing.


My "granddog" and her unusual smile are the subject of this layout, with a sketch from Let's Get Skeetchy. I used the Citrus Twist January kits.


Double-page layouts are difficult for me to photograph, but I really like the way this one turned out and wanted to include it, I used an older sketch by  Susan Stringfellow for Basicgrey and the Reset Girl collection from Simple Stories,


Thank for looking. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Carolyn Johnson said...

I love this! Those balloons are great! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

Marci Bensing said...

I think your granddog might be smiling in that 2nd pic!!! What a cute page! thanks for joining in at LGS!

phamil said...

Awesome projectds, but I absolutely LOVE that doggie page! What a cute expression!! BL

Brenda Caldow said...

Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

peggy lin said...

Lovely page!! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

Astrid Zwaan said...

Love the doggie photo's, great clean & simple take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

BrendaB said...

I love all three pages! Those heart balloons are so cute!

Colleen said...

Very fun pages. BL