Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sketch challenges

Nothing gets my scrapbooking mojo going like a good sketch challenge! Here are a few I completed recently:

Laura Whitaker of Stuck?! Sketches  is one of my very favorite sketch designers. Earlier in the month, I showed my layout (Now What?) for Stuck?!'s January 1 sketch. The following layout is my take on the January 15 sketch. I mixed some blush-pink spray mist with gesso and sponged it through a Tim Holtz template for the background, then added a little turquoise ink sponged through a perforated mesh ribbon. Most of the supplies came from the Citrus Twist Kits' January main kit and add-ons,


I used sketch 258 from the Sketches in Thyme blog for this layout of my youngest granddaughter, along with the Citrus Twist Kits' December kit.


All of these started with sketches from the Citrus Twist Kits blog; there's a new one each Sunday. I used Citrus Twist kits for all four.







And I used an older Laura Whitaker sketch for this one:


Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow I am impressed! You have been very busy. . Great pages. The one you did for Sketches In Thyme is very good. I love baby pictures. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

Natsuko Suzuki said...

All of your layouts are sooo pretty!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

LisaM said...

Wonderful layouts and I love the title "That's the way I roll"! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Amelia Harris said...

Beautiful layouts! Great take on the Sketches in Thyme sketch. I love all the little details. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

kelly barron said...

You have posted a lot of beautiful layouts! You have been busy :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Whitaker said...

Wow these pages are gorgeous! I am loving your take on the Jan 15th sketch at STuck! beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra Brimelow said...

Wonderful collection of layouts, you've done well. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Morag Cutts said...

Fabulous layouts - you have been busy! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

La la said...

Your granddaughter is so cute!! Love all your layouts .Thank you for joining us over at Sketches in Thyme!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful layouts. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme!

Jean said...

Wow - gorgeous layouts! Love your artsy backgrounds! Such wonderful details! bl