Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It's good to be back!

It feels so good to be back in my craft room scrapping again after a month-long hiatus. The weekend after Thanksgiving, my mom was admitted to the hospital for what turned out to be a week-long stay, with another 10 days in a skilled care facility. She's home and back to her old routine, but it was a scary few weeks. I also had carpal tunnel release surgery on my right hand in December, which further put a kink in my scrap time.

These are the three layouts I completed just before Mom's illness and my surgery. All three were created with the November main and add on kits from Citrus Twist Kits. The first two were based on sketches from the Citrus Twist blog. I used a Sketches in Thyme sketch fir the third.


My youngest daughter and her fiance call their blended group of kids and pets their "famiy of friends".

My mom's favorite place in town to visit is the zoo. She loves feeding the animalas!


Our newest granndaughter is a licky girl; she has two adoring older brothers who help to look out for her!

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments: