Wednesday, January 4, 2017

December layouts

After the doctor said I could start using my hand again (on a limited basis) after surgery, I spent Christmas week creating a few layouts. These are the last of 2016:

 The first four layouts all are based on sketches from the Citrus Twist blog. The first two use mostly products from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection:

This man is the absolute best Santa ever! He used to be the mall Santa at the Apache Mall in Rochester, MN, but now can be found each December at a local toy store. My Minnesota grandsons are "too old" for Santa, but happily posed for photos with Samta and their new baby sister. The older one even smiled! (he never smiles in photos)


An area photography studio did "10 minute mini sessions" in a local park in December. My oldest daughter and her family got some wonderful photos of their family, quickly and in a fun setting.


 I used the Comfort & Joy collection from My Mind's Eye for the next two layouts.  The background papers are from Diecuts With A View's Embossed White stack.





The last layout is based on a sketch from Sketches in Thyme. I used papers from Snow and Cocoa as well as Comfoet & Joy.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments: