Monday, November 21, 2016

MORE baby layouts

My daughter keeps sending or posting cute baby photos of our new granddaughter, so there are still more baby layouts.

I used Echo Park's adorable Bundle of Joy Girl Collection for three layouts last week. I didn't use sketches but I did gain inspiration from Pinterest.





For this one, I used a sketch from the Citrus Twist Kits blog and a Citrus Twist kit from September 2014. I loved that Basic Grey "fresh produce" patterned paper but had been at a loss as to how t use it, This was a fast, fun layout:
 I used the November main kit from Citrus Twist kits for this sweet photo of baby Charleigh at two weeks old.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by -- have a great week!

4 comments:

Denise Donald said...

So precious! I can understand why there would be and will be lots of baby photos! Great layouts. BL

Jacqui said...

these are gorgeous layouts. I really like your banner one! - BL

Meraj Zaidi said...

Wow wow wowwww...... i am just doring these supercute layouts :) BL

Karen said...

Wow, love that little clothes line of photos. BL