Monday, November 7, 2016

"Doesn't she EVER run out of baby pictures?"

My daughter, who is thrilled to have a baby girl after raising two boys (ages 15 and 11), keeps me pretty well supplied with photos of baby Charleigh, who is now almost two months old. And being retired with loads of free time, this grandma is happy to scrap them. 

I used a sketch from the Citrus Twist Kits blog and the September Citrus Twist kit for this layout. The photo is from Charleigh's newborn photo shoot with a professional photographer when she was about 2 weeks old, with her proud and loving mommy.
 

At about six weeks, Charleigh starting responding to smiles with her own smiles, gurgles and coos. I used an older Citrus Twist kit and another sketch from the CTK blog.


When people stick out their tongues, Charleigh tries to imitate the movement, accompanied by bubbles and the raspberries noise. (The photo on the lower left is my favorite) I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and a Scraptastic Kit Club kit from about two years ago. (My stash of leftovers from monthly kits is getting a little unwieldy, so I've been going in and using some of the lovely papers and embellishments that remain.)



 I used the October Citrus Twist kit and a sketch by Susan Stringfellow for this non-baby layout of my youngest daughter and her kids. I loved those leaves that came in the ephemera kit for the "Gather" by Maggie Holmes collection (Crate Paper) and wanted to be sure they made it onto a layout.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Carole Wright said...

wow fabulous layouts, love them all BL x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layouts are beautiful...and you have such a sweet little subject to scrap. BL

Karen said...

Great layouts to use up little scraps! Thanks BL