Monday, October 10, 2016

Last week's new layouts

Our new granddaughter, Charleigh, will be a month old on Thursday. Hopefully, the photos of her will start to vary a bit; now they're largely pictures of her sleeping or sitting in her carrier/car seat. Here's the only new one of the week featuring Charleigh. I used some elements from Crate Paper's Cute Girl collection and from my stash. I cut the pink heart background piece with my Silhouette Cameo. I also used the October sketch from Creative Scrappers.




This is the sketch (I made a few modifications in my layout):


I snagged a fairly recent photo of my younger son and his lovely wife from her Facebook page. Photos of my son can be difficult to come by, so I jumped at the chance to scrap it. I used this sketch by Liz Chidester from last March for My Creative Sketches :


And this is my layout. I used the September main kit and add-ons from Citrus Twist Kits


I also saw these photos from late  November 2013 on my daughter-in-law's Facebook page and decided to scrap them also. I used the October 2 sketch from the Citrus Twist Kits blog and the September Citrus Twist Kits main kit:


I had thought I would never find a place for that big greenish rose diecut embellishment, but it was perfect for setting off this layout. 

I also completed two layouts over the weekend using older photos from my photo boxes, but I haven't gotten them photographed yet. They'll be posted later this week.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

9 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

your layouts are superbe Barb!!!

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Great creative inspiration! Bloggie Love

Number 1 said...

Fabulous layouts! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Stephanie Bargelski said...

AWESOME layout!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

Majken Pullin said...

Love these - and your grandbaby is precious. <3 So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

Penny said...

These are beautiful, and you did a great job following the sketches. Penny BL

Rachel said...

What a beautiful baby layout and keep sake. Love what you have done with the sketch.

Nicole Robinson said...

These are wonderful layouts and precious memories to hold on to!! BL

Karen said...

Great baby layout...love the little houses. so cozy! BL