Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Loving that Graphic 45!

I've loved Graphic 45's paper collections since I first encountered them at the local scrapbook store near our former home in Illinois. Love the rich colors, the over the top graphics, the beautiful embellishments. I've missed them since the store closed a couple of years ago and was thrilled when I found a store, not too far from our new home here in Colorado, that carries some of their lines.

I picked up some of the new Safari Adventure collection last week to go with photos that I took at the Pueblo Zoo. Now I wish I had picked up more; maybe next trip. I paired the papers with sketch number 213 from Sketches in Thyme and a photo that I took of our zoo's lion family:


Baby lion (his name is Mumford) is hard to spot but he's napping in front of the daddy lion while his mama sits nearby.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Perfect paper for your wonderful picture. Love everything about your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

Fab photo and I love those G45 papers! Perfect for this sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Stacy H-W said...

This is so cool! Love the G45 with that photo! Perfection! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

LisaM said...

Love the photo and fabulous design using that line! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Lori said...

Great layout! Those papers are so fun and I love that photo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!