Friday, April 29, 2016

This week's scrapping

This last week  of April was a relatively slow one for me scrapwise, with only three layouts completed. As (almost) always, each of them involved a sketch. All three layouts feature the same April main kit and Paper add on from Citrus Twist kits.

When I saw the sketch for the fourth week of April -- # 195 -- on the Sketches in Thyme blog, I knew right away it would be perfect for the first photo of my daughter's new puppy, Peggy Sue (after the Buddy Holly song). I chose fun,



I used a sketch from Susan Stringfellow of SketchSavvy.blogspot.com for this fun layout. I had already scrapped this photo in a two page spread but wanted to scrap it on its own with the old ZZ Top song title:


And this layout was inspired by a sketch from the Citrus Twist kits blog:

Thamks for looking. Have  a great week!

5 comments:

Eli said...

Great job. All the layouts are beautiful. My favorite is the first one: so sweet and with fresh colors. Eli (x Sketches in Thyme)

Sharon said...

Love your layout. Great take on the sketch. Love the colors and well just love all of it. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

Wonderful layout! Love that banner! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous, so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Rumtruffle said...

Super sweet Barb, some really delicate touches.
Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~