Friday, April 22, 2016

Snowboarding and the zoo

This week I had photos of my younger son and his wife, taken at Breckenridge Ski Resort in February, that I wanted to scrap. I also had a photo of the new African painted dogs that have taken up residence in our local zoo.

I turned to the Sketches in Thyme blog for two of the layouts. I used Sketch #193 (April, week 2) for the painted dogs. I also used numbers to satisfy a challenge on Shimelle Laine's blog and Facebook page. The numbers banner was cut with my Silhouette Cameo:


I used Sketches in Thyme's Sketch #194 (April week 3) for these photos of my son and daughter in law at Breckenridge. I also used the April kit from Citrus Twist Kits. I cut the banner with my Silhouette Cameo:



I used  sketch #153 from Susan Stringfellow's SketchSavvy blog  for this fun layout of my son. I made a stencil with some Spellbinders cloud dies and some chipboard, then sponged in my background clouds with gesso. I used the April kit from Citrus Twist with a couple additions from my stash:



Thanks for looking. Have a great day!




10 comments:

Eli said...

Beautiful layouts. All interesting. Thanks for joining us at Skethes in Thyme. Eli

LisaM said...

Such fun designs on all of your layouts, Barb! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

What wonderful layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Cherished said...

Wonderful pages. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme.

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great layouts and so glad you used two sketches from SIT. Thanks for playing along with our challenges.

Sara Scraps said...

Fabulous layouts! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

Karen said...

Gorgeous layouts! Thanks for joining in at sketches in Thyme!

Rumtruffle said...

Great interpretations of sketch Barb.
Thank you for taking the time to join us in Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~

Lori said...

I always love to see your beautiful work! All three of your layouts are just great. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Sharon said...

I love every single one of your layouts. So bright and fun. Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.