Friday, April 15, 2016

Getting Sketchy!

I love the sketches on the Let's Get Sketchy blog. They always help to jump start my creativity. There's a new one each week, too.

I used the first April sketch on Let's Get Sketchy blog, along with the brand new April main kit and add on paper from Citrus Twist Kits, for this layout of the lion family at our local zoo. Little Mumford the cub was born in mid January and is the first lion to be born at the Pueblo Zoo in 10 years, so he's quite a celebrity. My mom and I go every couple of weeks to see how big he's grown. We were charmed this week when he climbed up on the big rock beside his daddy


I also took a cute shot of one of the zoo's resident alpacas that I decided to scrap. I used the second April sketch at Let's Get Sketchy and theDecemberl kit and paper add on from Citrus Twist kits. This one was fun and fast




I also used two sketches from the Citrus Twist blog for these two layouts. I used the December kit for this one of the Pueblo Zoo lions (from a visit two weeks ago)



Another Citrus Twist sketch and the March kit helped me to create this layout from my son's wedding




Thanks for looking; have a great day!

11 comments:

Marci Bensing said...

I agree Barb--they do the same for me! Love your pages! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Gorgeous pages & pictures!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Cherished said...

Great pages. Thanks for playing at LGS.

peggy lin said...

Great take on your sketch All the best from LGS~

Astrid Zwaan said...

Love your work, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Kate Lai said...

Gorgeous page!Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Brenda Caldow said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Masami Tsuji said...

They are all so lovely!! Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS:))

Joefil said...

Beautiful pages! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

Jacqui said...

What lovely pages, how great are the lions, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Helene Bogren said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the photos too! Thanks for joining us at LGS!