Thursday, April 7, 2016

Crocs!

For years, I wondered whay people saw in those funny-looking Crocs shoes. Now I know! Because of leg and foot problems, my daughter suggested that I try a pair of Crocs. I ordered a cute floral pair that arrived yesterday. Already I love them!

They are also the subject of my latest layout, which coincidentially uses the fourth March sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. Here's the sketch:



And here's my layout:


I grabbed some fun papers and washi tapes and just had fun with this one. Thanks for looking; have a great day!

2 comments:

Astrid Zwaan said...

Love your take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Brenda Caldow said...

Love your take on the sketch and the colours you chose. Wow are those crocs awesome. I would love them. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.