Monday, March 28, 2016

Celebratiing the younger guests

My son and his wife are both from fairly large extended families, so there were quite a few kids at their wedding last summer. They accommodated the younger guests with a special dinner menu, a corner with coloring books and other amusements, and a photo booth (for guests of all ages).

But the younger set's place to shine provided to be the dance floor. The wedding photographer and guests with cameras caught some cute shots, which I thought deserved to be remembered in my wedding scrapbook. The first layout includes a sweet photo of my new daughter-in-law with a special young friend of hers; my youngest grandson boogeying with the best man and his wife; and one of my granddaughters dancing with her great-uncle and aunt. I used the March 15 sketch from Stuck?! Sketches  and some older but still adorable supplies from my stash:

I also found a hilarious photo of my youngest grandson photobombing a shot of the bride and some of her bridesmaids on the dance floor that I just had to scrap (we can put that photo on display at his wedding some day, hehe!) I used the third March sketch from Let's Get Sketchy  and the December 2015 main kit and a couple of add ons from Citrus Twist Kits for a quick, fun layout:


Thanks for looking -- have a great day!

6 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Great pages Barb, love your colours and embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Valerie Andrieux said...

Great layouts ! Love the black on white... Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

Mandy Melville said...

Fabulous layouts! Such lovely memories to record! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Brenda Caldow said...

Great take on the sketch and the photo bomber is very cute. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch,love the colors en embellisments, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Cherished said...

Amazing Page. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.