Saturday, March 12, 2016

A blast from the past!

This week, I was kind of weary of scrapping wedding photos, but I don't have any recent pictures. I went back into some digital photo archives and decided to re-scrap some photos from a trip to South Carolina in 2005. The trip happened about the time I started scrapping, and my original layout was pretty lame, as my grandkids would say.


I used the first March sketch from ScrapMuch?, a nice double-pager with a big dramatic circle element. Here's the sketch:



I dug back into my stash of scrapbook kit leftovers and settled on the July 2015 kit from Citrus Twist Kits, with a few additions from my stash of flowers and so on. Here's my finished layout:



Thanks for looking -- have a great day!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a beautiful spread, Barb! The photos are great, and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Sandy Ross said...

I love your photo placement and your papers highlight them beautifully! Great embellishing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Danie Ramirez said...

Great spread and so calming! Great way to highlight your visit.
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Laura Whitaker said...

BEautiful layout, gorgeous embellishing! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch!

Sharlene said...


Stunning layout... Great take on the sketch and love the flower clusters. Thank you for playing along with us over at Scrapmuch?!

Anna Uhras said...

Oh!! this is lovely as always Barb!!! Beautiful papers too!! :) Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna XO

Tiiu said...

Gorgeous layout! Great job digging in to your stash and using those kits up - it turned out great! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Jen Armstrong said...

Beautiful light layout and very nice pictures. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?! DT Jen