Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Favorite Moment

It feels great to get back into the scrapbooking groove and break out the kits that I had to put aside for the past couple of months.

One of my favorite moments at my son's wedding last summer was the "mother and groom" dance. Jeff and I had not danced together since he was a small child. I chose Bob Dylan's "Forever Young" as our song. For this layout, I chose the February 5 sketch from the ScrapMuch? blog (it was a double page sketch but I adapted it to one page) and paired it with the October kit from Citrus Twist Kits.


I don't scrap myself very often and I'm not especially thrilled with these photos of me, but doesn't my boy look handsome!

Thanks for looking; have a great day!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful page, Barb! Those are photos to treasure!
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Laura Whitaker said...

Wow such a pretty layout, and I love the colours! So glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely layout! Love all the flowers! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Hugs Åsa

Diana Poirier said...

A GREAT take on the sketch! So glad you joined in the fun over at ScrapMuch?

Wendy Coffman said...

I think you and your son look wonderful together. Such a pretty layout to save this precious memory. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Much?!

Alison said...

What a sweet layout, and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

Danie Ramirez said...

Beautiful page - those photos capture real emotion - what a treasure!
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Sara Ross said...

What a great page and a great memory! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?