Saturday, February 20, 2016

A double pager!

Back when I started scrapbooking (about 11 years ago or so), most of my layouts were double-pagers. I thought all my photos from a particular event should be scrapped together in one big layout. Now, I still enjoy doing double pagers occasionally to showcase a few photos from one event. 

These photos are from my son's wedding last August and show the members of the wedding party (FOURTEEN bridesmaids! -- my new daughter in law didn't want to leave out any friends, sisters or cousins). My favorite photo is the one of my 3-year-old grandson. He had been a champ all afternoon in his ring bearer duties, but he finally had had "ENOUGH!!!!" of posing for pictures. The photographer brilliantly told him to have a seat right where he was and to just "look at the ladies". It resulted in one of the most interesting and engaging group shots of the day. 

I used the February 15 sketch from the Sketches in Thyme blog. This sketch was created by Brenda Ragsdale and was perfect for my pictures. I used the February main kit and paper add on from Citrus Twist Kits. It had some flirty and fun patterns and embellishments that I loved. 




Thanks for looking. Have a great day!


7 comments:

Eli said...

Beautiful, Barb. It'a nice layout and this marriage seems to have been really fun. Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the white background with all the soft colors from the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Sharon said...

Beautiful spread. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Tracey said...

This is such a gorgeous double!! Love it!

Karen said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

Sara Scraps said...

Beautiful page! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Rumtruffle said...

Ahh Barb what a lovely layout, weddings are always special but this layout shows just how special they can be.
Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
~Helen~