Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Another "Stuck?!" sketch

I love the sketches at Stuck?!  because they always have lots of detail and lots of ways to "make it your own". For this layout based on the Feb. 15 sketch, I kept things simple. I didn't want to overpower the stunning photo of my son and new daughter-in-law (they had an outdoor wedding in a beautiful garden at a forest preserve, and it was nearing sunset when this picture was taken).



We're headed for some rain today here in southern Colorado, so my lighting was a bit spotty. A rainy day also means it's a good day to stay home and scrap. :)

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

This whole page is simply stunning! The pattern paper choices go perfectly with the photo! Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sarah said...

Beautiful - sets off the photos just perfectly - thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah xx

Laura Whitaker said...

Just beautiful! I love everything, the layers, colours, the use of cork.... all of it! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Eli said...

Another lovely layout Barb! So fresh and romantic too! Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches. Eli

Devra said...

I agree. Keeping the sketch simple highlights this gorgeous photo. I I love this. Thanks for sharing another png with us at Stuck?! Sketches