Monday, November 30, 2015

One sketch, two looks

Hello from southern Colorado! We arrived from Illinois two weeks ago, but since our new home isn't quite ready we are living in a model home courtesy of the home developer. We will be in our house in about 2 weeks and it will be worth the wait.

Until then, I'm scrapping out of my crop bag. Over the weekend, I used the October 30 double page sketch from the ScrapMuch? blog for two layouts. This is the sketch:




For the first one, I used the sketch as-is along with the November kit from Citrus Twist Kits to showcase some fall festival photos:


For the second one, I flipped the sketch and moved the title. 



(We don't have our big old dinosaur of a computer system set up yet, so I'm really missing my Photoshop for processing photos!)

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments: