Sunday, November 8, 2015

I've been featured!

So excited to see that my layout from my last post, "The BOO! Crew", was featured on the Sketches in Thyme blog this week!

This was my layout featuring sketch #171 by one of my favorite sketch artists, Shawn Lahr:



So now I can sport this badge:


We're still heavily into packing up for our move (the van picks up our stuff Friday Nov. 13 --- oh no, I'm not superstitious...) but I "childsat" Saturday for two boys while their parents went to an all day meeting. Since they're older, they don't need a lot of "sitting", just supervision, so I was able to scrap. I used the Nov. 6 sketch on the Scrapmuch? blog and the Citrus Twist Kits October kit to make this layout. My oldest daughter and her husband attended a 90's party -- they just have all the fun!


A few of the Halloween-y bits came from my stash. (Have I mentioned I love scrapping Halloween? And I still have photos of this same daughter and spouse at a Haunted Trolley Tour in their town that I'm hoping to scrap soon)

Back to the packing. My scrap room is nearly empty, but I do have my crop bag packed with essentials and a couple of kits so I can still scrap until my new room gets set up on the other end of our move.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Danie Ramirez said...

What a FUN page and photos too! Great take on the sketch
Good luck with the move
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

Nancy said...

Really great page, Barb! The photos are so fun!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

Sandy Ross said...

Great Halloween layouts! Awesome papers and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Laura Whitaker said...

Great page, love the way you combined the kit and your stash elements! Great job! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

ScrapMuch? Elaine said...

So fun!! Great pages!! Thanks for playing along with us ScrapMuch?

Barbara Greenberg said...

Love the Boo Crew title work. Great picture of everyone in their costumes. Thanks for joining just at Sketches in Thyme

Anna Uhras said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the papers :) Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna :)

Jen Armstrong said...

This is a great Halloween layout done in non traditional colors and it worked out wonderfully for you! Great job and thanks for playing along with our ScrapMuch?! Sketch challenge.

Sharlene said...


Fabulous page!! Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?

Tiiu said...

Super fun Hallowe'en pages! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?