Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween scrapping fun

I love scrapping Halloween, probably more than any other event or holiday. My youngest two grandchildren attended a company-sponsored party last weekend at my daughter's work, and she kindly forwarded some iPhone photos.

For my first layout, I used the October 25 sketch from Citrus Twist Kits. Instead of traditional Halloween products, I used the lovely October main kit, Sprinkles and patterned paper add on from Citrus Twist. The layout's color scheme also fit the October color challenge on the ScrapMuch? blog.


This is the color palette from ScrapMuch?



I used the October 16 sketch from the ScrapMuch? blog for this one. It also falls pretty well into the October color challenge. I didn't buy any new Halloween papers or so on this year because I had tons left from the past two years of kits from the Scraptastic Kit Club. I laid the embellishments pretty thick for this fun and busy layout:


We're making progress in our packing and other moving-related activities. My scrap room is slated to be packed within the next couple of days, but I plan to fill my "crop bag" with basic supplies and a kit of two, so I can continue to take a scrap break now and then.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day



4 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Great Halloween layouts...love the fun colouring in the second one! Great use of the ScrapMuch?! colour and sketch challenges! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Laura Whitaker said...

Wow fabulous pages, just loving these themed layouts! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

ScrapMuch? Elaine said...

Great pages!! Such fun colours and papers!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Danie Ramirez said...

Spook-tacular pages!! Great use of the colour challenge and the sketch - so fun!!
Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?