Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A few new layouts ....

Stuck?! 

Well, so was I until I checked out this month's sketches on the Stuck?! Sketches blog this month! The May 1 sketch provided great inspiration for this layout of my youngest daughter's Walt Disney Marathon run:


I used the May 15 sketch for this layout of my youngest granddaughter striking a couple of poses in her skate show costume. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to accomodate my photo size. Both of these layouts used the January "This Must Be the Place" main kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club.


Stuck?! always has a couple of generous prize sponsors each month, and you get one entry into the monthly prize drawings for each sketch you complete. I was a lucky winner last month and received a $25 gift certificate from Creative Embellishments. I chose a really fun selection of wood veneer pieces and a background stamp. (Thank you, Nicolle!)

And here are a few more layouts I completed in May --







I also played with pocket page scrapping this month. Here are my first two pocket pages:



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

7 comments:

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for playing aling with Stuck?!

PrinzessinN said...

Beautiful layouts. I love the wood paper on the first. This looks great. The secon is so lovely...great colors.

Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandy Ross said...

WOW you have been a busy scrapper! Great job with the Stuck?! sketches. Love your embellishing....fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Mandy Melville said...

Wow, what a fabulous array of layouts you have completed this month!! I love your pages for Stuck?! The colours are lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

Amazing pages, love your take on the sketches. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fantastic lineup of inspiration! Absolutely stunning! And I just love the tree rings on our take! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura said...

Wow I cannot get over how productive you have been! Gorgeous pages! Always a pleasure to have you join us at Stuck?! Sketches!