Sunday, July 13, 2014

Featured on the Citrus Twist blog!

Citrus Twist Kits owner Trina Craig introduced some new weekly features on the Citrus Twist Blog this month, including Wednesday's "A View From Our Gallery". I am proud and excited that my layout with the June 29 sketch, was chosen as the first layout to be highlighted!

This is the layout, using the June Citrus Twist kit:


Citrus Twist posts a sketch by Kasia each Sunday; scrappers have until the following Saturday night to post their layouts. Each week, there's a random prize drawing for a $5 gift certificate from among the members who posted layouts. I love Kasia's sketches, and I also enjoy winning those certificates to put toward kit "extras". And their kits are always amazing. 

I went back to my April Citrus Twist kit for this layout, which is dear to my heart because it's in memory of my brother-in-law, who died in May 2013, and his wife, who died last month. They were one of the most devoted couples I've ever met and both left us way too soon. I've always loved this photo of them with their beloved border collie, and it's how I want to remember them.


Thanks for looking -- have a great day!

No comments: