Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Scraptastic challenge!

Scraptastic kicked off its March challenges last week with Nathalie's Tic Tac Toe board. I chose the combination of using yellow, two different alphas and wood veneers. I used a sketch by Susan Stringfellow of SketchSavvy and the March Scraptastic "Lost in My Mind" kit. This is my youngest granddaughter scrapbooking; she takes it very seriously!

The buttons, glue die cut rosette and wood veneer bird were from my stash of leftover embellishments from past kits. 

Also completed so far in March:

We're celebrating "MAD ABOUT SKETCHES" all month long at Cookin' Up Creations, with challenges featuring sketches by Susan Stringfellow! I used this fantastic double-page sketch with the February main kit and add-on kit from Citrus Twist Kits to commemorate my oldest graanddaughter's 16th birthday last weekend.


 The beautiful flairs are from the Joyful Moose Studio:




I used a sketch from the Citrus Twist blog and the February main and add-on kits for this layout. Felt almost like a bad grandma for snapping that bottom photo before we helped him out of his "questionable situation"!


This, too, was created using a Citrus Twist sketch and the February kit and add-on. Another grandson, another humorous situation:


I love the look of sunbursts on layouts but always hated the work of cutting them out on my own. I found this one in the Silhouette Studio store; it's actually held together by a center circle (hidden behind my photo). All I had to do was trim a little bit and glue down.  


Thanks for looking -- have a great week!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I just love your work here Barb! Your first page just shine with those bright and happy colors + has many great details, the double pager totally inspires me to make more... and Another Fine fix had me LOL!
Thank you for playing along with my challenge on the Scraptastic blog!