Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just under the wire ....

The deadline for the August Scraptastic Kit Club challenges is at 11 p.m. my time tonight; so I completed this layout in just under an hour. The challenge is to use punches creatively. I used three different punches to punch strips from the same color cardstock as the background, then laid them down to add some texture. A couple sprays of color mist, some paper and a few embellishments, and a big splashy title ... and I'm done!


Here's a close-up of the backgrtound detail:


The photos are compliments of my oldest daughter, from her family's trip to Disneyland and the San Diego area last month. I used up some scraps and bits and pieces from other projects, plus a set of Thickers that has been in my stash for who knows how long.

Thanks for stopping by; have a great week!

No comments: