Monday, August 12, 2013

Two challenges with one layout ....

I used the sketch challenge at Citrus Twist this week for a layout featuring a photo of my oldest daughter, who often gets told that she looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. She says, "I don't see it ... but THANK YOU!" The circles, which were painted with mists and the straw end of the caps, also answer the first August challenge at Scraptastic Kit Club.




August has been a good scrapping month so far. Here are a few other August creations:

I used an August Pagemaps sketch for this one:


And this fabulous sketch was drawn by my friend Bev Code, a fellow challenge team member at Cookin' up Creations. Come and join us for our Board Game inspired challenges all this month on the forum!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

LG said...

Oh i love your layouts especially the one you did using mists to create a shape. Thanks for joining!