Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kit lover here!

Do you like scrapbooking kits? I do!!!! I love having someone else do the work of coordinating papers, embellishments and cardstock for me, and I love getting that box of goodies in the mail.

My current favorite kit is the February "Every Day Is Like Sunday" kit from Scraptastic Kit Club. It's just so pretty, with papers from Glitz Design and other manufacturers, and some really cool embellishments like the Glitz Design garlands. So far, I've made four layouts with it, and I have plenty of product left to make at least one more. Two of them, "Bunny Cake" and "Un.im.pressed", have been shown in earlier posts. Here are other two, both featuring 5 year old Anna:

I added Thickers from my stash to this one. Everything else came in the kit. This is  Nuts About Sketches sketch #260.


And this was Nuts About Sketches #256. I added the crochet flowers, alpha and stick pins from my stash:



Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day

No comments: