Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A month for birthdays ...

Our family has three birthdays in April! That means that I've had some cards to make. Earlier I showed the one I made for my son in law, using Echo Park papers. Here are the cards I made for two of my grandsons, who also have April birthdays.

This one is for baby Hamish, who celebrated his first birthday. I used papers and stickers from 3 Bugs in a Rug's Blast Off collection:


For Ethan, who turns 12 this Sunday, I needed something grown-up, edgy and cool. I had some Kaisercraft Attitude! paper scraps left from a design project for the local scrapbook store. I paired them with a metal frame that I grunged out with distress embossing powders and some brads, along with a gold ink pen:


Normally I don't do much "special" with the inside of the cards, but I had a 4 x 6 panel left that I really just HAD to use:


Thanks for looking -- have a great day!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Great boy cards Barb! I can't believe it's already been a year since little Hamish's birth! I still remember the time when you were waiting and waiting to hear the news :)