Sunday, February 24, 2013

Un.im.pressed

My youngest grandchild, Hamish, was only four months old when he accompanied his parents, sister and me to Disneyland. He calmly observed most of the attractions (although he hated the noisy parades and street music) with a mild interest. At the character breakfast in our hotel the morning we left for home, he beeped Pluto's nose, tugged Goofy's son Max's ear and watch Mickey Mouse dance. But when it came to Stitch .... well, he couldn't have cared less. In spite of Stitch's efforts, he just wasn't interested.

I already have done lots of layouts of Anna (who was 4 1/2) enjoying the rides and attractions, but I wanted to be sure to include Hamish in my Disney album, too. I used sketch #246 from Creative Scrappers  and the February kit from Scraptastic Club  to come up with this layout:


Thanks for looking -- have a wonderful day!

No comments: