Friday, October 19, 2012

I've got Attitude!

I am loving Kaisercraft's "Attitude!" collection! It's especially great for masculine layouts and looks great with distressing techniques. The local scrapbook store owner asked me to create a couple of layouts for display; I actually made three.  

The first one features a photo of my younger son participating in the Warrior Dash 5K. 



The pirates in this one are two of my grandsons and my son-in-law after a makeover at Disney World's Pirates' League. 


And this one is our totally laid-back cat, Ed, enjoying the first day of fall. I used a sketch from the Citrus Twist blog as my inspiration. The orange and white floral print is from a past Little Yellow Bicycle collection.


This photo of our terrier,  Coco, was taken the same day as the photo of Ed. She was a bit confused by all the leaves swirling around her in the breeze. The design is last week's Nuts about Sketches sketch. The papers are from the October Blue Skies kit at Scraptastic Kit Club.


Another Nuts About Sketches layout, this time featuring baby Hamish (who is six months old already!) and Bella Blvd's Baby Boy Collection


And one more with baby Hamish and the Bella Blvd papers and embellishments:


All of these layouts fit challenges on the Cookin' Up Creations forum. I was fortunate to win a generous gift certificate from Flying Unicorn in the September prize drawing; they have some lovely kits and lots of other products, so I'm thoroughly enjoying the dilemma of deciding what to order.  This week's scrapping plans include finishing Halloween cards for the grandkids and diving into kits from both Scraptastic and Citrus Twist. I still have lots of photos from Disneyland, the local Homestead Festival weekend, and from this week's visit to a pumpkin farm with my older daughter and two grandsons. Now all I need is some free time! 

Thanks for looking; have a great week! 







3 comments:

Nathalie said...

What a set of pages!!! I use to have some Kaisercraft in my stash but not for awhile now. It was perfect for your subjects! I am partial to the page done with the Blue Skies kit of course! :D

Ange said...

Totally love the Attitude layouts! You used the papers so well and the Cattitude is SO funny and cool!!
Love your nuts sketch layouts. They make for such easy and beautiful pages. The BB paper is SO cute with those little baby photos, fantastic!

Patricia said...

Wow- you've been so busy doing some great layouts! I hadn't seen the Kaiser line before- perfect for boys pages!