Thursday, September 20, 2012

A new favorite!

What's your favorite layout? Mine often is the one that I've most recently completed. Right now, I'd have to choose this one as my current fave! I used the September 16 sketch on the Citrus Twist blog, along with the August Tropical Heat kit. I added my own ribbon, doilies and tiny type.  For the little circle accents, I used various sized punches and foam dots. The photos are granddaughter Anna meeting Goofy's son, Max (how many of you knew Goofy had a son? I didn't!) at the Surf's Up character breakfast at our Disneyland hotel.



My daughter's mother-in-law took this photo of our 5 month old grandson eyeballing a Cabbage Patch doll -- which bears a remarkable resemblance to baby Hamish, right down to the expression. I used the September 9 sketch from the Citrus Twist blog, along with papers from the July Beach Cruiser kit.




I used one of my favorite Scraptastic Club kits (featuring Amy Tangerine Sketchbook by American Crafts) combined with Monday's  Nuts About Sketches sketch for this layout of  Anna sampling the dessert tray at her Princess character dinner. You really can hear the ocean in the white chocolate molded shell! (At least, you could until Anna ate the tip of the shell)


I used the July 4 mini kit (a bonus for subscribing to the monthly kits) from Citrus Twist for a quick layout. The lighting in this photo wasn't the best quality, and at a larger size the photo may have looked grainy; but it works at a small size. The sketch is from the September PageMaps as part of a challenge at Cookin' Up Creations.


I made several cards for display at Scrap That Moment, our local scrapbooking store. This one includes papers from Graphic 45's Bird Song and a stamped frame from Our Daily Bread:


I used Prima's Fairy Belle collection and another frame stamp from Our Daily Bread:


These cards use the Tim Holtz Ideology Seasons Masks and also are on display at the store.  I used paper from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers and Bella Blvd's Too Cute to Spook, as well as May Arts ribbon:


Thanks for stopping by -- have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

your cloned pages cracks me up!! love all of your beautiful projects, my friend!

Nathalie said...

You have been busy Barb!!! Love the first page with its awesome details and design, the Clone one just makes me smile and the Dessert one is adorable and so well done too!!! Great work! My current favorite layout is today on the Citrus Twist blog ;)

angie gutshall said...

Those CT layouts are stunning! I can't get over the "clone" one too cute and funny! I love your work!

Sandy Ang said...

i'm the same, generally most in love with my latest LO. thanks for sharing your CT pages on our blog and wanted to say your halloween cards are just so cute !

Ange said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love the layouts and cards. I thought it was funny that we used the same side of the NAS sketch and kit but have two totally different layouts. Love, love the little Halloween cards and the masking!!