Friday, August 3, 2012

I love tee ball. It's part baseball, part dramatics and lots of fun. Our four-year-old granddaughter, Anna, played tee ball for the first time this summer in the 4 to 6 year old league. Her team were the "Rockhounds", which was highly appropriate given that her paternal great-grandfather, whom she adores, is a geologist. Anna probably was more interested in socializing than in fielding, but she did her best to get the ball. My oldest granddaughter, Kaycee (14) and I attended a game in mid-June and took photos. I used several of my own photos and a couple of Kaycee's for this layout:


The design is a Nuts About Sketches double page sketch. The papers, alphas and other stickers are from the "Year.O.Graphy" paper collection by Simple Stories. Since the papers were so busy, I added very minimal embellishments.

My older daughter and her family enjoyed a Disney World vacation in June, and I've been "borrowing" some of her beautiful photos to scrap. (Some are those that she and her family took themselves; others are via Disney Passport) This is another Nuts About Sketches layout, featuring some Pink Paislee and Glitz Design papers from a couple years back. The scalloped circle was perfect for the sketch and with those fun photos.


And one more Nuts About Sketches design ..... with more Disney photos:


I used Prima patterned paper, rub ons and a Hambly screen print that had, again, been in my stash for a while. All of the washi tape pieces are from one roll of SMASH tape from K &  Co; the roll is made up of sections with various patterns. Love it!


4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Pirates in tea cups :))) Those are great pages Barb! I really like the double pager!

Ange said...

Fantastic! I love the Nuts designs and the colors you've used for each layout. Love the stars too!

angie gutshall said...

Love the pages! Great work!

Patricia said...

Great pages! I'm especially loving the Disney one with the circle! Love how you put the square pp along the bottom!