Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank you for hopping!

Many thanks to my friends who participated in the "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" Blog Hop last week! Although I still haven't gotten a good start on my holiday cards and crafts, the hop and the crop on Cookin' Up Creations were lots of fun.

And now .... for the winner of my RAK:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
18
Timestamp: 2012-07-25 14:41:21 UTC


and the winner is ....

Blogger AlteredDiva said...
Such a cute little idea Barb! I love the shape! Thanks for sharing! I already follow your blog faithfully! ;)

Thanks again for visiting my blog and for "hopping" with us last week! If you are participating in the Christmas in July Crop, you have until midnight tonight to finish your projects. If you haven't visited, go here to catch the challenges ... 



No comments: