Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey it's me!

I very rarely appear in my own layouts, but I managed to hand over the camera to my husband for a photo of me with our new grandson. It was perfect for  a "Blue Plate Special" challenge on the Cookin' Up Creations forum to use a photo of a grandma (that would be me)


It also fits perfectly with the May 3 challenge on Scraptastic Club's blog to use your punches. I border-punched the bottom of each layer of paper here.

Actually, I "scrapped myself" twice this week. Five years ago, my daughter and I meet four of our friends from an online scrapbook forum. The six of us traveled from Michigan, Illinois, California and Wisconsin for a weekend get-together.


So .... have you scrapped yourself lately?



6 comments:

Nathalie said...

It is great to see you on your own pages Barb! You should really do it more often! Both pages are very feminine :)

Barbara said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on the new grandson!! And to answer your question, I do, but since I'm the one usually holding the camera cause no one else would think to snap a few photos, there's not too many of them!

lisaplus6 said...

congrats Barb! How nice to see you on your page and with that beautiful baby... awwwww! Just melts my heart!

adele holcomb said...

What a sweet photo of you and your brand new grandson -- congrats!

angie gutshall said...

Beautiful work!! Love that you scrap you!!

Ange said...

Great job getting in the photos!! Love the layouts. The embellie cluster on the bottom lo is fab and the top layout is SO adorable and cuddly! Fabulous photo too, your hubby did great!