Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy day before NSD!

Do you have any big plans for National Scrapbook Day? I'm going to help out at our local scrapbook store, Scrap That Moment. Tonight I may end up at the Friday night crop there, depending on how my afternoon at work goes.

Scrap That Moment received a shipment of Graphic 45's Little Darlings collection papers and stickers recently, and I've created three layouts for display in the store. How convenient that we just happen to have a new grandson!

Don't you just love baby feet .... I used sketch #203 at Creative Scrappers for this one.


I took this photo when baby Hamish met "Bapa" (the word his sister Anna uses for my husband; I am "Aga") He has such a questioning look on his face, as if to say "and who are YOU?" I created this layout using sketch #205 at Creative Scrappers.


This one is actually Anna, taken in 2009  when she was a year old. The sketch is from Sketch Inspiration.


I also wanted to play this week with the March "Be Amazing" kit from Scraptastic Club, featuring My Mind's Eye's Be Amazing line. I paired it with last Monday's Nuts About Sketches design and some photos of granddaughter Anna making chalk art. I loved that hexagonal design on the background paper:


Thanks for stopping by; have a Happy National Scrapbook Day and weekend!


5 comments:

Nathalie said...

How perfect are those Webster's papers for your newborn pictures?? PERFECT!!! :) Great work as always Barb! Your pages are all so so sweet!

Barbara said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how you scrap every one of those pages!! And your last one reminds me of my grand babies and their street "art'!!

Patricia said...

Oh my! Those baby photos are so so sweet! That paper is perfect! thanks for sharing all your pages!

angie gutshall said...

Barb those pages are beautiful!!! so precious!

Rebecca In MI said...

Those papers look like they were designed with just your style in mind! It all goes together perfectly!