Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday before Mother's Day!

Any big plans for Mother's Day weekend?

Today is my husband's 60th birthday, so we'll go out to dinner at a very nice local Italian restaurant this evening. Their baked ravioli and homemade soups are amazing! Tomorrow, my mom and I will head to Wisconsin for an overnight visit with my youngest daughter and her family. We'll be home in time Sunday for me to get in a bit of scrapping, too.

I've put in some extra work hours this week, including two evenings of CPR and first aid training, so there hasn't been much time to scrap, unfortunately. I did finish this layout in time for last Monday's Nuts About Sketches reveal of Sketch #212. The papers are from Bella Blvd's Baby Boy collection, as are three of the chipboard stars and the chip heart.


Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Awwwww, what a sweet page Barb! Happy birthday to your dear husband and happy mother's day to you!

Patricia said...

What a great page Barb! I love the circle featuring the new baby and great title!

angie gutshall said...

Such a sweet page!

just jennifer said...

so pretty!