Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oh Nuts! .....

.... that's a good thing on Mondays, when the weekly designs go live on the Nuts About Sketches blog. This was sketch #209:


I used the left side for this layout, featuring a few "poses" from granddaughter Anna:


This layout also fits the second April challenge on the Burlap and Buttercups blog to use at least five different patterned papers. All of these were from the B and B April kit -- love the bright colors!

We visited Anna, her new baby brother Hamish and their parents last weekend, and you will be seeing a few of my photos on layouts soon :). This one is my husband holding his newest grandson, with big sister proudly beaming at his side:



I used a Pagemaps sketch -- it's for a contest on the Pagemaps blog, and the prize is some goodies from the new Bella Blvd baby collections! Go here to enter. The papers are 3 Bugs in a Rug's new Blast Off collection. The pinwheel was so much fun to make. This layout's on display at our local scrapbooking store, Scrap That Moment.

Next weekend I'll have my remaining projects for my guest designer spot on Scraptastic Club. Loving that Great Adventures kit 

Thanks for looking; have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Both pages are adorable Barb but of course I am biased towards the first one ;) Glad you joined us for the Burlap & Buttercups challenge!

Patricia said...

Loving both pages! You did a great job highlighting your photos!

Ange said...

Great job with the Nuts sketch! Love the Snug as Bugs. I need to make me some pinwheels sometime...

lisaplus6 said...

your pictures just make me smile!!! your pages high light them so well... I enjoyed stopping by your blog today... and congrats on your newest grandson!!