Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday!

Hooray, it's the weekend!

My oldest son, his wife and three kids were here with us from Tennessee last week. They stayed from Thursday afternoon until Monday morning. The two girls are 14 and 11, and they spent some time in my scrap room making cards and playing with my Cricut. While they were here, I snapped a few photos (not many though -- they're at the age where they are not fond of being photographed) and scrapped these two:


This was my Nuts About Sketches layout (sketch #204) last week. The papers are Basic Grey's Indie Bloom, MME's Miss Caroline and s.e.i.'s Corinne. The rosettes were Amy Tangerine.

Hopefully this will be a scrapping weekend -- nowhere that I have to be, nothing that I absolutely have to do. That is, unless my youngest daughter calls and says she's in labor with our new grandson -- then EVERYTHING changes and I'll be heading for the (Wisconsin) border!

Have a great weekend -- 


8 comments:

Rebecca In MI said...

When I read your comment about not having anything to do, I'm thinking WHAT? And then I continued to read! LOL!
Your granddaughters appear to have dressed for this layout! It is soooo cheery!

Nathalie said...

This is such a fun layout with its bright color mix. Very Springy! :)

Barbara said...

Great mix of papers! Great take on the sketch :-)

angie gutshall said...

Such a fun, colorful layout!! Love it!!

Patricia said...

Very fun and love the colors and paper you used!

just jennifer said...

love the colors you used - great papers to go along with some great photos!

Rachel W. - Burlap & Buttercups said...

What a gorgeous layout, Barb ... and such sweet photos!

Ange said...

Love the colors in the photos and on the layout. Fab!