Saturday, March 31, 2012

... and still waiting ....

Hello from Wisconsin!

My daughter is officially three days overdue; I came up this weekend to keep her busy and to be here in case Baby Bean decides to be born. At this point, he definitely is going to be an April and not a March baby. But think of the photos I'm going to be scrapping soon!

While I'm waiting for the newest grandchild, here' a photo of my first grandchild, taken three weeks ago on her 14th birthday. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she's no longer a little girl. I used sketch #206 from Nuts About Sketches and the March kit from Burlap & Buttercups


Please send baby dust this way so "Baby Bean" will make his appearance soon .... 

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for baby Bean to show up real soon!!! :D Lovely page! Love the composition!

Patricia said...

Such a pretty layout! I love the burst of colors you used for the title! Knock, knock- come on out baby! Grandma wants to meet you!

Ange said...

Fabulous job with the sketch Barb, love the bright butterfly on there. Good luck with the baby coming soon. We always had to force mine out. So I'll be hoping you don't have to do that. :)