Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Day After Christmas!

What inspires you to scrap? Seeing this sweet photo from my older daughter of my grandsons and their dog inspired me to dig out the Christmas paper. At the same time, I saw a fantastic sketch by Mary Pat Siehl on the Burlap and Buttercups blog. The papers are Fancy Pants Traditions, paired with Crate Paper Snow Day chipboard and some Stickles for a little sparkle


Today is my official Christmas holiday from work; hoping to get a bit of scrapping done. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Barb, this layout is wonderful! Your picture is adorable and the embellishments are just perfectt! thanks so much for playing along with us at Burlap and Buttercups!

Rachel W. - Burlap & Buttercups said...

Oh my goodness, Barb ~ this LO is just beautiful! I love the way you clustered your embellishments, and that reindeer is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with B&B ~ hope you had a blessed Christmas! =)

Lisa H said...

That is really cute Barb! Great job and Merry Christmas, and now HAPPY NEW YEAR! =)

Ange said...

This is great! I really love this lo design and your embellishing.