Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another mini album ....

This month at Inspired To Scrap, the design team has been featuring a free series on mini albums. I shared mine last week, using mini file folders and featuring faux epoxy letters. Inspired by the work of my fellow designers, I also created a little 6x6 chipboard album for my youngest granddaughter. The features fun, bright animal prints from Canvas Corp, along with a little Bella Blvd and Fancy Pants.







Usually I take photos of everything I scrap -- but I was in a hurry to get Halloween cards sent out to the grandkids, so I didn't take photos of the ones I made. We're in Wisconsin today, getting ready to attend Boo at the Zoo with our youngest granddaughter. Looking forward to scrapping some cute Halloween pics next week! We've moved to our new home, things are still in boxes but I will be digging out those scrap supplies ASAP.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Carmen Pauls said...

What a sweet gift for your granddaughter! She will love looking at all those fun animal photos. :) I liked the title "Let's do lunch". I'm impressed that you're finding the time to scrap in and around moving to a new home -- wow! I will have to check out that mini-album class. :)

Nathalie said...

This is adorable and so fun!!! Have a spooky time at the Zoo :)

Ange said...

Super cute! Love the background prints you chose!!

Melissa said...

This is so cute! What fun paper for the album, too.

angie gutshall said...

Love the album! Such a great idea to capture the trip in a mini!