Sunday, July 10, 2011

All aboard!

That's what my granddaughter was calling in the big photo below. She visited with us during the last weekend in June; we spent Saturday at a small but excellent zoo about an hour from our home. Her favorite part of the zoo is this train that takes you on a ride around the park's perimeter. The four of us -- me, Anna, my husband and my mom -- rode when we first arrived; Anna and I took a second trip before we left.


The sketch is from Sketch Inspiration.

My older daughter and her family vacationed last month in Colorado, and she shared her photos via Facebook. As soon as I saw this photo from their whitewater rafting trip, I knew I wanted to scrap it. Her younger son is the little guy in the middle, waving and looking totally cool and in charge in his sunglasses. 


My daughter, her older son and husband are those three people rowing like crazy in the front. 

Thanks for looking; have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

How cute that you snapped the picture just as she was yelling it. lol I like how you wrote the journaling by hand. I also like how clean this page is, yet still has the little touches that you're so good at doing.

Great shot in the white water rafting photo! They look like they're having fun. I like how you did the wavy thing that gives the page the feeling of riding on the raft. Cute page, Barb!

Ange said...

Great lo's! Really love the colors with the kraft on the All Aboard. Very fun!!

Julie said...

awesome barb!! love the rafting pic!! i'd want to scrap it for her too!