Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We're mad ....

... about sketches, that is!


Join us all month long at Cookin' Up Creations for some mad, mad challenges -- all based upon sketches. We hope you'll be Made About Sketches too!

Not so fast ....

Last week, I noted that my term on the layout design team at My Sketch World had come to an end. Well, that much was true; but sketch artist and site owner Lucy Chesna has asked me to continue, this time on the card sketch design team. I'm a big fan of Lucy's fabulous sketches, and I love making cards, so of course ... I said yes. I'm pleased and honored to be a part of the continuing MSW team.

And speaking of My Sketch World .... here's more creations from the 5th Anniversary Sketch-A-Thon, which ends at midnight (PST) on March 3.


 There are 20 layout and card sketches in all; and you can still get in on the fun. Every sketch that you complete and post by the deadline will get you one entry into the drawing for several great prize packs. Check it out!

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

cool! cant's wait to see what's coming!