Sunday, March 13, 2011

Favorite Things contest!

Today is the last day to enter the "Favorite Feature: contest at These Are A Few of My Favorite Things. I thought I would jump in there with this layout, featuring my youngest granddaughter's big brown eyes and thick lashes:

The paper is Fine and Dandy by My Mind's Eye. The border is a canvas strip from Little Yellow Bicycle. Rub ons, Heid Swapp; flowers and swirl, Prima;alpha, American Crafts (pink) and Adorn-It; dies, Spellbinders (shapes), Quickutz (bird) and Cuttlebug (brown alpha); stamps, Imaginisce and Autumn Leaves.  

5 comments:

Theresa said...

this is a really cute layout. I love the paper and those cute photos. =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos, the design, the colors... and loving those flowers!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather said...

What a cutie pie she is! I love the die cut shape with the birdies...and those sweet flowers!

Sandy Ang said...

Such adorable photos of your granddaughter on your wonderful LO. Love the way you used the die-cut paper. Thanks for coming by and leaving such a kind comment on my Haiku mini-book.

Scrapamum said...

How adorable is she???? What a darling layout, well done!
Thanks for playing along with us at These are a few of my fav things!
Andrea