Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Blog Hop winner is ....

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in last week's "Stirrin' Up A Li'l Love at Cookin' Up Creations" Blog Hop and Crop! Tammy, the other Design Team members and I were very happy with the turnout and the level of enthusiasm that everyone brought along.

And now for the winner of my blog RAK:

I asked Random.org to choose for me:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
15
Timestamp: 2011-02-09 16:38:12 UTC

And 

Jan said...
Cute wreath, Barb.....and that layout is just beautiful! TFS.
FEBRUARY 4, 2011 5:22 PM

Congrats, Jan -- you are the winner! 

Your prize will be going out to you soon. 

Meanwhile, February's Blue Plate Specials challenges are underway at Cookin' Up Creations. There's a new challenge each day (except Monday, which is a Make Up day when we review the past week's challenges). You always have the entire month to complete and post your creations and get your name into the drawing for the monthly "Dessert Tray" prize. This month's prize is "Smaller than a Bread Box: kit generously donated by Apron Strings Designs:


Come on over and join in the fun! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I just came across your blog from the discussion at SI. Awesome work & fun challenges!!! I'm a follower now. :) Have a great day!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats jan! enjoy your goodies!