Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This week's reveals

For this week's reveal on the  Cookin' Up Creations' blog, I used patterned papers and felt die cuts from the Kris Kringle line by s.e.i. to create a Christmas themed layout. I used a journaling spot (cut in half) and a cute little bird from Ormolu, an Etsy shop.


My youngest granddaughter was so excited to help "duckowate Aga's twee". I love these photos because they show Anna's pixie-like personality.

Sketch #139 at Nuts About Sketches features a fabulous arch across the double pager. I used photos from a theme park in Shenzhen, China paired with "Gypsy Market" papers from 7Gypsies.



If you're looking for a good challenge, be sure to check out this week's "Blue Plate Specials" at Cookin' Up Creations Forum. If you complete 12 of the December 1-31 challenges by January 2, your name will be entered into a drawing for a fabulous prize from Nikki Silvis Scrapbooker. There's a new challenge every day, with Monday as a "catch up day". Don't miss the fun!

9 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

I love your designs. The journaling on each are done very cleverly. Off to check out some of your recommendations.....

ruth said...

I love both layouts! I especially love the way the stars sprinkle across that first one and that cute little Christmas tree. So cute!

WriterGirl said...

Barb! Love the Aga's Elf! Too cute! And that arch is great!!

Julie said...

Awesome barb! I love what you did with the weeks sketch!

Nathalie said...

Very nice work as always! I really like your design on the first page! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

just jennifer said...

beautiful layouts! absolutely love the stars!

trisha too said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trisha too said...

VERY nice--the elf page is SOOO cute!!!

:)

LisaM said...

Beautiful layouts and blog, Barb.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Happy New Year to you!