Monday, November 8, 2010

Show and Tell!

Have I mentioned before how much I love Mondays?

Monday is always reveal day, and we all know that I love to show off my work. So here goes:

This was Week #134 at Nuts About Sketches, and once again Shawn's sketch was amazing. She totally rocks the two-pager! (And this week there is a prize -- if you create a layout using the sketch and link it to the blog, your name goes into a drawing for a fabulous kit from My Paper Treehouse. How cool is that?!?)

Here's her sketch:

... and here's my layout:


Along with Mondays, I also love Halloween papers and embellishments, so I was thrilled to have thee photos from my older daughter to scrap. The papers are My Mind's Eye "Blackbird". 

And it is also reveal day at Cookin' Up Creations, and I am so excited to show you my creation this week. Our November sponsor is Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design, and among their products are fabulous acrylic albums in a variety of sizes, shapes and designs. I chose a 4 x 6 accordian album this month and paired it with photos, again, from my older daughter and her family. (Yes, she seems to love Halloween too, doesn't she?) 




I used the Blackbird papers again, paired with Pink Paislee labels and all sorts of goodies from my Halloween scrapping stash. To see photos of the individual pages, go the the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery

It was my turn on Cookin' Up Creations yesterday to present the "Inspirational Sunday" challenge for the Blue Plate Special. This week I challenged participants to "think yellow" and use that color on any project. The Specials are offered every day except Monday; and if you complete at least 15 of the November challenges by the end of the month, you can win a great prize! Check it out here -- we love new participants! 

Thanks for stopping by -- have a great week! 


2 comments:

Julie said...

awesome work barb!!! love your take on the nuts 2pager!

Veronica Tingvall said...

I really love your work, you are always so talented.
Lots of love!