Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We're live!

Today's the "reveal day" for the layouts from the September 1 sketch at My Sketch World. All I can say is, what an honor to be included on the MSW design team of talented and creative artists! It's amazing that all six of us on the "A Team" started with the same sketch, yet came up with such diverse layouts.

Check out the slide show on the blog to see the team's takes on the sketch, as well as the "A Team" Card Designers' creations based on the September 1 card sketch.  The "B Teams" will follow on September 15 with their takes on the mid-month sketches.

Meanwhile, this is the sketch:




And here's my first Design Team layout for My Sketch World:


You can also see the sketch  at My Sketch World blog or at the MSW forum. Speaking of the forum, the ABC Summer Challenge is winding up, but there are new challenges from the Design Team, in addition to the layout sketch challenges. Come on over and join the fun!

No comments: